Saturday, December 6, 2008

*Emily*

I took pictures of Emily the other day. She is turning 6 on the 23rd and wanted to take some pictures of just her, plus I needed some for Christmas presents. She is growing up so fast and is soo funny she is always saying the craziest things that make me laugh. What you can't see in these photos is she is carrying around my phone because a boy at school was supposed to call her(give me a break she is 5) going on 16. We love her just the same boy crazy and all.
Click to play Peace and Joy
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Deborah said...

What a cutie!! And she is going to be breaking those boys hearts in about 10 years!!

Trisha said...

She is such a cutie!

Shannon, I need your mailing address so I can send you guys a Christmas card. Do you mind emailing it?

trishiewishy@hotmail.com

Janell said...

Shannon,
I'm late in sending out my Christmas cards, and I need your address. And I can't find your new email address either--yep I'm a little unorganized!
Can you email me both of those addresses?
Hope you are having a fun holiday season!