Monday, May 11, 2009

One Lucky Girl




I just want everyone to know how amazing my Mom is!! She is always there for me and my sister no matter what we might need, she is a shoulder to cry on even if it's over the phone:) She is the first person I call when something exciting happens or if something not so good is going on. She is ever giving of her time, money, and self. She is the one who tells me how to make beans in the pressure cooker and reassures me it will not explode:) I love my mom and all she is and all she does. Not only is she the best Mom she is also my Best friend!! I love you, Mom.








Anyone who knows my Mother-n-law knows I am a very lucky girl. This wonderful lady has broke the mold in the mother-n-law department. Sorry ladies I got the best!! I am so grateful to her for raising the most wonderful son. She has the best sense of humor and is truly a gift from above. I am so happy she is my Friend.

2 comments:

Janell said...

Oh I loved seeing that picture of your mom. How are your parents doing?

The Waite Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.