Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We went on our first family excursion on Saturday to a place called Marymere falls it is a little past a place called Port Angeles and for any of you who love TWILIGHT as much as I do you'll know how excited I was granted it was no FORKS but still close enough to have me looking for Edwards silver Volvo!!:) Oh but never fear Forks is my next adventure. Anyway here are some pics of our outting.
Click to play Marymere Falls
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Deborah said...

How fun! And what a beautiful place you live in!

Unknown said...

omgoodness i can't believe your there! i miss you guys soooo much! i can't wait till breaking dawn comes out! 1 more day! i'm helping b&n with a release party and i'm going as one of the voturi guards. i couldn't do anything else. seeing how i have curly hair. but it's striaghtenedright now so yeah! miss you guys soooo much,
-love, kerstin

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

Shannon, it seems like a dream place to live!! I’m so jealous ; )
I’m glad you guys made it safe and sound. I want to see a picture of your house!!