Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wheres the flood?







Jacks new thing today was wearing my rain boots!! He loved the thought of them and wanted to wear them all day, but he could never get real far in them he would just fall and get upset. So he just stood there and smiled at his feet. He cracked me up just looking at him I could not help but laugh the boots went all the way up to his diaper. The girls are really into fishing now ( yeah!! which makes me super excited to have fishing partners!!) The salmon are comming up the bay towards the hatchery and are jumping all day it looks like the water is boiling sometimes. Some of those fish are so huge when they come out of the water we get so excited!! We get our poles and sit on our stairs and hope to catch one, But it always seems no matter how far we cast the pole they are always out of reach. Hopefully one of these post will have a picture of our big catch, but until then I'll just post a picture of the girls in back on the stairs fishing, they are so cute with thier HUGE poles.

7 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm sure I've said this before, but what a great place to live!! I bet your kids are going to have the best childhood memories.

Janell said...

ok, that's really in your backyard? Amazing!! And I think those rainboots suit him perfectly...they put a smile on my face too!
About the pictures...I don't know if this is how it's really supposed to be done, but after I add all my pictures, I click the "edit HTML" tab. And from there I just cut and paste the html code to move the pictures where I want them to be. I'm sure there's an easier way, but I know so little about this blogging stuff. Hope that helps, and if you hear of an easier way, let me know!

Holly said...

Hey Shannon. It looks so great there. Looks like everything is going well. What does your house look like? Tell Sam hi.

Lacey said...

So cute! I can't believe how old Jack is looking. We sure miss you guys here, dang it. But I would love to be there right now, it is so blasted HOT here right now.

Anonymous said...

Hey...how the heck are ya?? Looks like you guys are doing well..your kids are cute...I didn't know that you had a son!! We are SO GOOD...loving life in Tulsa with our sweet baby girl we adopted from Ethiopia!!! Traveling all over the world...just went to Peru this summer!! Hope your parents are good...tell them I said hi!!

Becca

Holly said...

I have a lot of mixed feelings about the book too. At first, I was like, this is kind of silly. Really? Lame... but of course I couldn't put it down. By the time I finished it, I decided I liked it. It wrapped everything up good and it was very entertaining. Call me. We'll talk. I so want to come visit you. Steve said we could. We just need to plan and save for it.

Leah Finch said...

So cute! I haven't seen you forever!!! I hope you are doing good! Your kids are so big and adorable! I'm so excited you have a blog! Keep in touch! Leah