Monday, August 25, 2008

I am Mistified!?

I am completely in shock right now. I just found out that a good friend from high school is having an affair. It really makes me so sad and I find myself asking Isn't marriage sacred to anyone anymore? What the HECK? I never thought that this person in a billion years would even think of doing this, I mean come on think of your spouse and your little baby? I really hope they have learned thier lesson and realize what they gave up for that other person, who happens to also be married, UGH people these days why even bother getting married????

3 comments:

rhonda said...

Hey Shannon! How are you? Sorry about your friend, he/she has a lot of really hard lessons to learn. So what did you think about Breaking Dawn? I loved it! I thought that it was the best book yet. How's your new life? We really miss you guy's down here but also so happy for you guy's. Take care!

Deborah said...

A little while back, Josh went to get his hair cut. The girl started hitting on him, so he started talking about his wife and baby on the way. Didn't stop her. She even left her phone number on his receipt. I laughed about it, but I thought the same thing - doesn't anyone believe in the sanctity of marriage? I'm just glad I can trust my husband, because it's a scary world out there!

Rachel Clare said...

Shannon! I found you! How are things? I am so glad to have found your blog. Bookmarking it now...

Send me your email address and I'll add you to mine (it's private)... rhientucker@gmail.com

PS. Now I'm all curious who cheated! yeah, I hate finding those things out. I just learned about someone 2 weeks ago- BLOWS me away. So so sad.