Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pantene Pro-Bean?

So this is what happens when my cute little boy is eating all by himself at the table and I am engrossed in Rachel Rays TV show. Jack was supposed to be eating his lunch (beans) but instead decided to play hair salon and give himself a shampoo!! I looked over at him and he had his head in the bowl, he popped up and ran his hands through his hair. He thought it was pretty funny well so did I so of course I was cracking up!!



On another note Brooke had her first Achievement day Girls activity tonight and had so much fun. Their are 16 little girls and 10 are her age, it was so neat to see her with girls her age all giggling and having fun!! I wish I had my camera but of course I wasn't thinking as usual and forgot it. She met her new BESTEST friend ever (emma) and is so excited to have her over to the house soon, I'm so happy for her to have good church friends she can interact with I know in my life it made a great impact!! Thanks for being my friends Janell and Deborah you guys were great influences in high school:).

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Ok that is so funny. Oh these little boys, Grady and Cooper got into some trouble yesterday while I was at Brookes house. The fun begins, huh? I am so glad that Brooke is getting to know some friends from church, that really helps. Miss you soooo much and Grady needs Jack around too, what the heck?

Deborah said...

Oh, you to too kind!! I have lots of great memories with you from high school! And how cute is the bean shampoo? I think I would have just busted up laughing!

Janell said...

Hey, nothing like some extra protein and fiber for the hair, right? I love those moments when they do those crazy things and I can laugh with them instead of freaking out because now I have to give him a bath!
And you were such a great friend in high school, too...always making me laugh! Love you Shannon :)