Monday, September 22, 2008

Happenings...

Nothing new is happening here we have been busy with kids in school, homework and everyday life. Sam turned 32 on the 7th (Happy Birthday Honey!!) Whave found a babysitter and have been able to go on two dates YEAH! I got a major flat tire today, I drove the girls up to the main road to catch the bus because they were running late and on the way back I noticed it was flat. Good thing I was at home and not somewhere else and wouldn't have been able to get home. So I have been changing a stubborn tire and since I was all gross from that I decided to tackle the inside grossness of your car that still needed to be cleaned from our camping trip last weekend, Oh yeah we went camping, I forgot! I guess I post pics of that. Anyway I have a clean car and as soon as Sam gets home we are going to get brand new tires on the van, we really needed them so now we have no choice but to just go and get them. Maybe tomorrow will be less crazy. I think i'll just do laundry. ;)
Click to play Dosewallips Camping
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Deborah said...

It sounds like a lot more is going on with you than with me!! Happy birthday to Sam! I just turned 31 - yikes!! And I love your slideshows -your kids are too cute!