Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Midnight Sun

I read Breaking Dawn when it came out and even though I had mixed feelings about it, I still loved it. So when my life started to get back to normal, by that I mean not thinking of Edward and Bella all day (I know pathetic but true), but when it seemed I was normal again my sister n law called me and told me that Stephenie Meyers new book that she is not even done with yet had been illegally posted on the internet. So to keep her fans honest she went ahead and posted it on her website, so I pondered it for a moment weither or not I should read it beacuse it is only 264 pages and the rest is still to be determined, she is not sure if she is even going to finish it now, but how can I not read it!! It''s all Edwards thoughts and let me just tell you it was so great, by far my favorite, even though it stops before she is even half way through. So if you love the books like I do go read it. Yes you'll be sad that you can't continue to read more but at least it keeps you on the Edward and Bella High!!!

2 comments:

rhonda said...

Hey! how are you doing? We miss you down here :)

The Hillan Family said...

I love that you like these books too! The funny thing is that I told my husband to read these and he totally did! It's been so fun to talk about the books with him and we both just finished midnight sun. I hope Stephanie Meyer decides to finish it!