Saturday, January 9, 2010

*TIMBER*



When I look in my back yard this is what I see. Trees, trees, and more trees. We had three trees that were a little too close to the house for Sam's comfort. Sam has been cutting down trees all over our property since we have moved in, in July, but these. If one of these trees went the wrong way it would be the end of our house as we know it. I like my house. So us doing it ourselves was not really an option. Our neighbor on the other hand is a professional lumberjack -Yeah us-. So today Mr. lumberjack came to our house and took those pesky trees down. It was so awesome to see him cut them down he made it look so easy. "TIMBER" I yelled in my head as each one fell down. The loud cracking and swooshing of the tree as they fell is the best sound, I was in awe.

1 comment:

Monica Fox said...

SERIOUSLY.......that is your back yard???? Lucky. I just might need your help to do realtor duty for us. I want to have trees in MY back yard.