Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Date


This was taken when I was thinner and Sam's hair was Thicker:)


Last night Sam and I dropped the kids off at our great friends house so we could go out on a date for my birthday. We went to "uptown" Gig Harbor and had some yummy Thai food. We had never had Thai food before but we liked it especially the crispy squid with sweet and sour sauce-YUM-. Then after stuffing ourselves we headed to Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It was a nice night just the two of us - we need that more often. He even gave up watching the playoff game just for me, ahhh. He loves me. Even though it was on at the restaurant - you should of seen him grin!

5 comments:

Monica Fox said...

Cute picture!! Just as I remember you two. Dates that include eating are the best! I'm sure that you are still just as cute!s

Lacey said...

Date nights are the best, Happy late Birthday to you. I want more pictures girl.

Deborah said...

Love date night!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Janell said...

Squid? You're daring :) So glad you got to get out with your hubby. Hope you had a great birthday!!

Thomas Family said...

cute blog shannon!