Saturday, June 14, 2008

*Girls Night Out*

Last Sunday Sam came home from church ( I was sick) and was so excited about the father son camp out this weekend. So yesterday he packed everything up all the essentials for camping like sleeping bags, ice chest, tent, chairs food then he had the blankie, pacifiers, a bottle, sippy cups, diapers, wipes ( all the essentials!!) So with us girls left at home we gussied ourselves up and went to dinner at a "fancy" restaurant and had a yummy dinner like Ladies. I ordered calamari and had the girls try it without telling them what it was and of course they hated it, but when I told Emily what it was she made a horrible face and said I made her eat Squidward from Spongbob. After dinner we went and rented the Princess Diaries and went over to our friends house who's men folk were also away camping, and we did fake nails on the girls and painted fun toes, Lacey made smoothies and popcorn, the girls had so much fun I wish I had pictures but I sent the camera with Sam in hopes he takes some pictures of Jack and himself camping. Needless to say the girls and I had a fun night.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

What happened, did the one we do last night not work or did you find your old blog. It's way cute. Sam did good about taking pic's of Jack at the campout. Fun Fun, but we are do for a girls (adult only) night out, huh!