Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been Tagged by Lacey!!!

*3* Joys: 1. My Husband, he always makes me laugh and is always there for me. 2. My children whom I love so much, Some days are better than others , but they always bring me smiles and they are pure JOY. 3. Going on dates!!!

*3* Fears: 1. Someone will take my children from me and I will never see then again or that they will hurt them. 2. Losing my Husband. 3. Losing my Mom and Dad.

*3* Goals: 1. To lose some weight and get healthy. 2. To go to school now that Sam is done. 3. Be more Patient.

*3* Current Obsessions/Collections: 1. Moving, that is all I'm thinking about at the moment. 2. TWILIGHT series, can't wait for Breaking Dawn or the movie. 3. making beef jerky.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Hey, I want to know how you're making the jerky??