Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School







Summer is Officially over. School has finally started. Every day this summer the girls would wake up get there own breakfast-get their brother breakfast and let me sleep, it was delightful! This morning I rolled out of bed at 7:30 and woke the girls up and realized I had no juice boxes or fruit for their lunches. Thankfully Sam was still home and I ran to the store while they ate breakfast. It was foggy and there was a crisp chill in the air, I loved it. It is almost Fall and the weather is starting to get a little rainy. The girls were excited yet a little nervous. They both have BOY teachers this year. Brooke was fine with the idea as long as he wasn't OLD or had long hair. Luckily for her he is neither. Emily's teacher is Fun. He is crazy and loud and reminds me of a grownup "surfer dude". As we walked away from there school on our way to the car Jack just kept asking Emme-Book (Emily Brooke) all morning he was so clingy and weepy. He is taking it hard. Mommy is boring. I'm OK with that. I hope the girls love their new school and hope they have a great year. Brooke is now in 3rd grade. Emily is now in 1st.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I can't believe how grown up they look!