Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!



Yesterday was Sam's birthday!! He is now 33 years old. We went to the zoo yesterday morning and saw all the animals then went to lunch. We had Waite tacos for dinner as requested by Sam. Peanut butter icing yellow cake for dessert as requested by Sam, I have never made him anything else it is a tradition, that's what his mom made him too. It was a very nice -laid back day. We love and appreciate him so much words cannot explain. He is officially the most LOVED man in the world. Brooke got a funny picture of him hitting himself in the chest with Jacked sword. He is going to hate that I posted it but how could I not.


3 comments:

Monica Fox said...

i have to comment here (sorry) --- sam, what happened to your hair?? heehee - hope you had a good b-day!

Holly said...

Hey, I wanted to call Sam and wish him a happy birthday. i knew it was this month, and last week I ran into Albert and asked when his birthday was. Yea, I missed it. At least I remembered the month. Anyway, tell Sam happy really late birthday. We miss you guys.

Vinylize IT! said...

WOW! He looks like Steve here! Crazy they must be brothers!
We miss you all so much! The other day Alli was saying Mom do you remember my cousins Brooke and Emily?? :( So sad. I wish you all werent so SOOOOO very far away!